Scott McKain’s dynamic presentations inform and inspire – meaning your audience learns — and implements the ideas following the program. His unique platform style has earned him induction into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame!
While every program is custom-designed specifically for your organization, Scott engages his audience on the following topics and provides the following takeaways for your attendees:
Create Distinction: What To Do When “Great” Isn’t Good Enough To Grow Your Business
How do you stand out from your competition so you become their preferred choice in a volatile marketplace? Scott reveals the elements that pull you back to the pack – and the Four Cornerstones of Distinction it takes to attain remarkable success.
- How to avoid the mistakes of commoditization
- The specific steps you must take to create distinction
- The importance of personal responsibility in organizational growth
Distinctive Sales: How To Stand Out In a Hyper-Competitive Marketplace
Our research shows that not only are most organizations selling customers and prospects exactly like their competitors, they’re also not emphasizing the differences that will make them the superior choice. In this program, Scott shows the steps required to sell uniquely in a hyper-competitive marketplace.
- Sell the differences that make you a preferred choice
- Four ways to sell uniquely from your competition
- How to transcend transaction and develop loyal relationships for more sales
- The six key disconnections between sales professionals and their customers
The Ultimate Customer Experience: The Key To Lifelong Loyalty and Endless Referrals
What is the ultimate experience that a customer could have doing business with your organization? This program will teach your team what it takes to create undying loyalty and endless referrals.
- The five steps of an Ultimate Customer Experience
- Why the experience – and not service – generates loyalty; and what you need to do to create it
- The information you need to personalize the experience, in order to intensify the customer’s commitment to your organization
Leading With Distinction: Motivate Enhanced Productivity To Achieve Remarkable Results
If you lead like everyone else, you’ll get the same team delivering the same results as everyone else – and that’s not good enough in today’s world. In this program, Scott teaches leaders how to become more distinctive, in order to expand your team’s ability to deliver extraordinary results.
- The four key elements to distinctive leadership
- How to be creative – while enhancing clarity about results
- The single most important element in leadership communication
Developing A Distinctive Culture in a Multi-Generational Marketplace: Enhance Retention and Optimize Outcomes in a Diverse Environment
Your organization’s culture will always trump your organization’s strategy – for culture determines how we execute. Yet, in this time of so many diverse generations and cultures working together in our organization, how do we develop a culture that creates distinction? In this program, Scott helps you develop a game plan that respects our differences – and helps us draw strength from our diversity.
- Why “different” from how we do it doesn’t mean “incorrect” in how it’s done
- How generational differences can create distinction when we develop an open, accepting organizational culture
- How to thrive in a workplace with multiple generations, and how to work with people who think differently than you
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Seminars and Workshops
Create Distinction Through The Ultimate Customer Experience
In this half-day or full-day session, participants walk through the Four Cornerstones of Distinction, the six major disconnections between organizations and their customers, and the five precise steps taught by the Ultimate Customer Experience.
This program is highly interactive and “hands-on,” and encourages each person to discover the precise and specific actions required to raise the delivery of unique selling strategies and/or the customer experience to an extraordinary level.
And, please remember, there are both external and internal customers — meaning this content has great relevance to those on your team who do not directly engage with your “end customer”!
In addition: The content found in all of Scott’s keynote programs can be expanded to half-day, highly interactive seminars and workshops – or combined in a customized manner specific to your organization’s unique needs to create highly engaging programs — on understanding what customers REALLY want, leading in turbulent times, and how to deliver experiences to external and internal customers in a distinctive manner to create space between you and your competition.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Training and Education
Sell and Serve Your Customers More Profitably: Grow Your Business… Enhance Your Success
The extraordinary — and extraordinarily distinctive — content of Scott McKain is also available for delivery via our unique educational programs for your organization.
Our virtual training programs from the Distinction Institute can serve as a stand-alone teaching method – or, combined with your trainers or our staff — become an element in the execution of a comprehensive blended learning program.