Scott McKain designs captivating presentations and bestselling books that clearly reveal how to create more compelling connections between you, your team, and your customers — and how to stand out and grow market share, regardless of the economic climate in your industry.
“Thank you so much for your wonderful speech and talk this morning! I have heard many in my career and yours was the best.”North American Company
- Scott has an innate talent for articulating successful ideas.
- He has spoken before and consulted for the world’s most influential corporations.
- Scott has presented his business strategies on platforms in all fifty states and twenty-two countries…from Singapore to Sweden; from Mexico to Morocco…from the White House lawn with the President in attendance; to conferences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Currently “Corporate Educator in Residence” at High Point University, named by U.S. News & World Report as the nation’s “most innovative” university.
- He has been honored with induction into the “Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.”
- He was selected to join Seth Godin, Zig Ziglar, and Dale Carnegie as one of about 25 members of the “Sales and Marketing Hall of Fame.”
- He is a member of “Speakers Roundtable” — an elite, invitation-only group of twenty business speakers considered by many to be among the best in the world.
- Scott is the founder of a consulting and training company that explores the role of ultimate customer experiences in creating enhanced client retention and revenue via a multi-million-dollar interactive online platform.
- Clients have included the world’s most progressive corporations including BMW, Bank of America, ING (India), Juniper Networks, and many more…
- Additional Experience:
- Board of Officers and Directors of a half-million-member educational organization.
- Board of Directors of National Safety Council.
- Board of Trustees of a multi-million-dollar charitable foundation.
- Board of Directors of his professional trade association.