Scott McKain – Financial Service Professionals Keynote Speaker
If the purpose of your meeting is to focus on financial service professionals:
Scott McKain has experience in financial services. He has worked extensively for many years helping financial service professionals, wealth advisors, and wholesalers improve and enhance their performance. He has personally visited well over 100 local offices of financial service providers to study and learn the real-world problems that impact them daily. His work has been quoted in almost every significant financial services publication and has been valued by the leading firms in the world.
Scott has proven success. In one example, a financial services company selected four leading author/consultants to work with a test-market group of financial advisors, then evaluated their results in growing the practice of their target advisors. Scott McKain results inspired the firm to engage him for over 100 programs over in the next three years.
Scott’s presentations drive real results. As a result of the aforementioned engagement, the firm that Scott worked with increased sales by billions of dollars – and their leader was named “Fund Marketing Executive of the Year” in the financial services/mutual fund industry. Over the course of his three decades of experience — with financial advisors, banks, credit unions, and insurance agents — higher sales, greater client retention, and a more engaged team are the customary responses from working with Scott.
“WOW! You owned the audience in Denver. Every person in the room was on the edge of their seat. Your presentation was the right mix of stories, anecdotes and actionable ideas for our clients and our own company to implement.”Advisors Asset Management
Your financial services audience will experience these specific takeaways from a custom-designed program especially for you from Scott McKain:
- Learn that every financial professional must understand the only two factors upon which your clients will judge you – and what to do about it to increase retention and referrals.
- Discover the “Six Major Disconnections Between Clients and Your Practice” – and how to bridge the gaps to enhance your AUM.
- Why the true goal of any financial professional should be “client attraction” — not “client pursuit” – and how to make your practice irresistible to your target clients.
- The primary technique financial professionals can employ to generate higher levels of repeat and referral business than any other.
- How ICONIC financial professionals manage their practice and deal with clients differently than others; how that creates loyalty that ensures “net new” growth; and, how you can attain that status.