Scott McKain – Sales Keynote Speaker
If the purpose of your meeting is to focus on growing sales:
Scott McKain has front-line experience in sales. He has sold door-to-door. He has sold B2B to the largest and leading companies in the world. He has conducted sales training sessions from the Plaza in New York City to a saloon in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. He is one of only twenty-four members of the Sales and Marketing Hall of Fame (along with Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar and Og Mandino).
Scott has proven sales success. For the past three decades, sales teams have consistently reported greater results after working with Scott McKain. In one example, a financial services company selected four leading sales speaker/trainers to work with a test-market group of sales professionals, then evaluated their team’s results in closing new sales. Speakers who produced the most impact on increased sales would receive a very significant retainer contract with the company. Scott McKain got the deal – and delivered over 100 programs for that client in the next three years.
Scott’s presentations drive real results. As a result of the aforementioned contract, the firm that engaged Scott increased sales by billions of dollars – and the leader was named “Fund Marketing Executive of the Year” in the financial services/mutual fund industry. Over the course of his three decades of experience, companies in diverse industries – tech, automotive, health care, retail, and more – have all reported higher sales and a more engaged sales team from working with Scott.
“Our sales force is raving about Scott McKain!”Ecolab
Your sales audience will experience these specific takeaways from a custom-designed program especially for you from Scott McKain:
- Learn that every sales professional must understand the only two factors upon which your customers will judge you – and what to do about it to increase sales.
- Discover the “Six Major Disconnections Between Customers and Your Organization” – and how to bridge the gaps to close the deals.
- Why the true goal of sales is “attraction” and not “pursuit” – and how to make your selling style irresistible.
- The primary sales technique that generates higher levels of repeat and referral business than any other.
- How ICONIC professionals sell differently than others; how that creates loyalty that ensures sales growth; and, how you can attain that status.